Testing out my new keyboard and mouse��� right now I���m sitting abt 2 meters away from the comp! Cool huh? Keke���!!
Yesterday we really went to Funan IT mall and get a new Hp comp and a laptop for my sister!! Really spent a lot leh��� Then after that we cash n carry home some more! Thankz to nick who offered to help to fix up the new comp! Or else things wont be cleared n settled so fast! Hehe��� Dear xin ku le��� thankz again!
Today is the 1st day of usage of this comp... Although there are plenty of stuffs inside this comp, they are not really needed (now) and sort of mess up the desktop of the comp... I had tot I would get a totally ���clean��� comp (ie: No junk stuffs stored...) but then when we first boot up the comp founded a 2 n half rows filled of shortcut icons!! More than wat my current already messy comp had leh��� Muz find some time to clear them up, n be hard-hearted to delete away some programs... Okay la I know I got 120GB of space but then if so many programs were to be installed already, I think in abt 1 or 2 yrs time the total free space will be reduced to lets say 10GB?? If that day really comes I think really need 1 day or more to clear up the unneeded stuffs n also to reformat n ���mop up��� some space liaoz���
There are really a lot of things this comp offer (I mean its specs) that we had yet to discover. Rite now I am really amazed by the monitor, the keyboard n mouse, and the no ���cocking up��� of speed on running programs! Also got dvd n cd writer!! Of cuz the look n touch are so new... Even the smell is so new��� (& Nice���? keke���) used to envy nick���s 15inch LCD monitor, but now le��� is his turn to envy my 17inch LCD lo... kekeke!! Juz hope that my bro wont dl too many games n songs n cause jams to appear n spywares or pop-ups or those irritating things to come wriggling in to my system!!!!
On Thursday then the starhub ppl will come n set up the modem n installation. Now I a bit lost on wat is required for the connections to be done up properly��� luckily got my nick to help me out man��� so nice of him��� keke and he pulled strings from his fren so I gotten a good deal in the starhub package! Thankz again dear! *hugz*
So now I���ve subscribed to the 3000kbps maxonline so gotten 15% off from the usual subscription and a free built in wireless router modem too��� so usual need to pay $79 plus now only $67plus per mth! Cheaper than this singnet broadband 512kbps $78plus per mth I���m using now! However my this starhub online got a 2 yrs contract so really hope that the connection speed is stable with no interruptions and really that fast! U know that there are a lot of complains regarding the cable like during playing games can auto hang or close or the speed suddenly dropped like crazy��� so I���m crossing my fingers n hope��� Keke���
K k... I���ve talk too much le��� Thankz for bearing with me pplz��� LOLz!! Gtg n put antiseptic cream on my face��� T_T
"The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives. "
Tata for now >þ 9:40 PM ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
TAG ME BEFORE YOU LEAVE. THANKS! <3
Pls remember after posting ur tag, click on the "tagboard" link again to manually refresh the flashbox to see ur tags. Arigato~~ <3