Hey PPLZ! I've finally done wif the "Disable select" function le! Cuz alot of complaints on the right button so now i've activated it. Now u all can use BOTH buttons liaoz. So i guess doing the tests i've done wud be much easier le huh? keke! I Finally realised how to delete away that without affecting the functionality of my blog! Time spent nt wasted. hehe I had also Actually spent lots of time trying on new skins BUT then its like got prob here n there too and then finally settled wif my this old one. When that "changing skin" feeling comes again i shall have a new one. But wanna say that this one old one is still my own unique creation so also got this 舍不得 feeling do replace it. Lets use it awhile longer but meanwhile enjoy the "clicking" away! hahaah!!! P/s: I wonder how many of u constantly catch up wat i've blog(been blogging twice a week or more? hah!) cuz like no taggy liddat de. haha. Oppise. hehe.
Tata for now >þ 2:25 AM ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
TAG ME BEFORE YOU LEAVE. THANKS! <3
Pls remember after posting ur tag, click on the "tagboard" link again to manually refresh the flashbox to see ur tags. Arigato~~ <3