2 papers down, 2 more to go! Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Yipeee!!! I'm Over the moon! haha!! FInished my MSN n ESAP le! Well i think that after every huge huddle u crossed u will feel extremely good about urself. Its applicable to everyone. haha!! "I feel good!! Da la la la la la la~~ I'm feeling real good now~~!!" Hehe... K i think u ppl feel that juz over 2 papers only mah still not over yet. but then i dunno le feel good lor. haha!! The night before and the morning received gd luck msges. was feeling great on reading them n u guys boost my morale. hehe. thanks ppl! ^_^
Although MSM i did one mistake on a part qn. Cuz i didnt read properly n done the extra way which might nt be relevant to the qn ask. It cost 13 marks le!! Haiz... i truly hope that the examiner will be lenient on me n take my assumption i had put down(i wrote a assumption after i realised my mistake down in hoping to make my ans relevant). I think i might juz threw my A-mark hope away. Haiz. But nvm la ITS OVER!
ESAP the first time (ok first time WAS prelim, this is the 2nd time) i did the paper i find it feasible to complete the 8 short qns and 2 essay qns in 3 hours time. haha! cuz the prelim i only managed to do 1 essay n 5 short qns. And first time i asked for more paper. haha! I think i am a pretty quick writer. able to chunk out so many pages. the 1st essay qn i did 5 full pages, 2nd essay 3 pages n another 10 pages for the 8 qns. Total 18 Pages. haha.. Well at least wat i studied came out. N i was expecting it to be tough n tot my brain couldnt work properly due to previous brain cells casulties on msn torture. haha!
After the papers went down marina square to watch movie, Over the Hedge. Cuz everyone i knew saw the movie commented that its pretty funny. Had dinner first n we finally try our Carls Jr le. I like the self-dispensing of drink idea and the crisscut fries. Plus their burger is superlyBIG!! It can cover my whole face le! We playfully took a pic but then its wif nick so i'll post it up next time when i upload it. keke!I tried the Mushrooms burger n it was GREAT!!! Juicy beef wif savory mushrooms! Different from BK one cuz BK uses the button mushrooms while Carls uses the chinese type of mushrooms. Tastes very good too! The over the hedge was funny! Classics jokes were heard n its nice to laugh at them again. I like the skunk alot!! "Fire in the Hole~!!" and"I'll gas you till ur grandchildren stinks!!" LOL!!! Ok la i say liddat nt that funny. Muz catch the show!!!
I tot very chaim that i got 2 papers on 1 day when i realised that i am still quite 幸福 de. Got some ppl is the 2 papers yesterday plus marketing today! i think they r the most cham one.. how to tahan 3 papers on 2 consecutive days n especially is marketing and esap? both need memory power de! Me slept 12 hours n still feeling tired le. haha! Today shall rest a day before continuing to PIA for my Corporate Finance. I seriously havent touch much of them n had forgotten wat i had previously studied le. But nvm.. rest first.. Pangya time! XIU u playing yet? haha!!
P/s, xiu i know the fading off effect got some prob for you so i made my font colour readible when faded n nt faded. easier for u. hehe.. hope ur new comps come le!! keke!
Tata for now >þ 1:38 PM ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
TAG ME BEFORE YOU LEAVE. THANKS! <3
Pls remember after posting ur tag, click on the "tagboard" link again to manually refresh the flashbox to see ur tags. Arigato~~ <3