"Friendship without self-interest is one of the rare and beautiful things of life."
Ok ya i am bored at work. Plus got other things to do but cant do... sigh.. I am glad to know that Jq n Jm are fine. Gals, Remember to stay on the bright side of life oh! ^-^
Bored till i actually packed up my table and wipe the dust cuz buay tahan, and went on to rearrange my table!! Now I'm sitted in the position whereby if anyone, esp the boss or the stupid manager come walking across the office looking for me i can see them so I got time to shift away my msn or other unauthentical stuffs to prevent kena caught or in a bad situation...
This coming Thurs gonna have a job interview!! I dunno if I am suitable for the job anot, but i am very glad that they called me down. My mum passed it on for me yesterday only leh~ but she winner, cuz she passed it to her boss, who dropped a note wif my resume to the HR head! hahaha!!! Thanks so much mummy!! If she didnt do that, i think my resume would still be trapped with a pile of others! hehe...
Oh ya I kena big shit also n arrow on tues.. Dun wan to ruin my happy mood here by writing em in... happy cuz i fri on off, which is tml. but then nthg to do leh... so sianz liddat.. haha!!
Here are 2 links to the youtube.com Muz watch ok! Very funny!!