Flame arising... An Entrepreneur... Thursday, July 12, 2007
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The difference between a NATO and a AALT person is that he views his options, prepares for it and gets started immediately. What I liken to reactive(NATO) and AALT(proactive).
-Some people ask how come? -Some people ask how can? -Some people don't know and don't care.
The few work out their problems and solutions and put it into effect immediately.
When you don't know, you seek the answer to the question you don't leave the problem unattended to surface again and again.
So have you started up?(Business) Why have you not? Why is it taking so long? Is it that you haven't ironed out the problems or that you haven't found the solutions?
Do you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur? Do you even know what entrepreneur means? Than why do you keep using it even if you don't know what it means? Are you sure you want to be an entrepreneur?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- en•tre•pre•neur ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ntr-pr-nûr, -nr) n. A person who organizes, operates, and assumes the risk for a business venture. entrepreneur
A risk-taker who has the skills and initiative to establish a business. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People fail to see that alot of the times it's asking yourself questions and finding solutions to the problem that differentiates a proactive person from a reactive person.
If you wait for things to happen and choose or like to listen to someone else than assume responsibility, you're not suited in this field.
I'm a personal advocator of self-empowerment. If you can't empower yourself to carry out tasks how are you going to manage and lead other people? Are you sure you want to be an entrepreneur? Are you sure that you're suited to be a leader?
If not what are your talents or area of expertise?
Know who you are and what your talents are and capitalize to devastating effects that's the hallmark of an achiever. If you can utilise it in entrepreneurship than fine. If not don't quit your "day job".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can say i am a mixture between the both...
I was reading this article on being an Entrepreneur, in relation to my current interest in setting up my own business - A Theme Restaurant. It was as if I had been in slumber for these past few months since I'd joined in the workforce, and all of a sudden, the dragon(or rat? hehe) in me had been awoken, the flame had been ingitated... I had found a new goal and motivation! However I wonder how long this flame can burn, plus there are another factors bothering me... Like the unapprehendable risks to surmount and the do-ability... nonetheless, wat I know is the most direct route infront of me - that is to get another higher pay job to fuel my ambition. Hence, my LOR is being borned today!
P/S 1: LOR = Letter Of Resignation.. haha! P/S2: Congratulations to MX for her confirmation in her job! Well paid at last! Treat treat! ^-^
Tata for now >þ 11:42 AM ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
TAG ME BEFORE YOU LEAVE. THANKS! <3
Pls remember after posting ur tag, click on the "tagboard" link again to manually refresh the flashbox to see ur tags. Arigato~~ <3