As u all know that i wanna tender since dunno when and had already wanna throw letter on 1st August. But cuz of my eye infection i dun have the chance to do so b4 the commencement of the project - my eye infection on 25th July, mc till 31st Aug then 27th july the stupid project started.
I dunno where got this air brain person one and simply really dulan him. During the proj tt juz over hor, he already nv give me face by saying something that is really not there also in front of everyone. "You have to clear up the mess yourself. I am not gonna clean any thing up, DUn worry i will be here to back you up" THis is the EXCATE phrase he said which is bloody hellish for no reason and wanna put me down like that lor! There is no mess at all it is just some correction only wat. He think till as if wat like that! BH lor!
Then when the proj ends, on sat morning 2.30am he actually email me at home regarding the pay and shoots me lor! I wanna put the email in here but i dun wan to contaminate my blog with wat he wrote. Yucks. Inside it say wat as a face-saving measure for me he suggested i tell the temps on that i hired before the postpone of the proj so i wont be seen as wat.. blah blah blah.. the thing is a change in rate DUN NEED to think till wat de rite??!?! U change the rate then let the surveyors choose wanna do anot only wat. no biggie wat.
THe latest infuriating thing is this afternoon: He come to my desk and talk to me for half n hr including 20 mins of lecture we were discussing over the rates for the next rd of temps n i was telling him he set at 3 per hr too little to have anyone to come work n i tell him to up a bit n he say half n hr of story n reasoning, but what I bu shuang is that, he keep bringing up the prev round of the temp rate that I had set too high but turn in little results. but imagine that time is he need ppl in 2 days and there’s no ppl ard to hire and he had previously set the 9per hr rate. Cuz it is to recruitment agency so I set a tentative lower rate of 8.50 to the batch of temps which is wud be good n motivating to get ppl in to work. Imagine i get ppl for him he still can shoot me for poor quality of ppl and complaint i place too high a rate. Freaking asshole lor! He can change the pay de wat cuz I already told them it is tentative at the rate only but he didnt... only say "i want to sack them" I know he wan save face so dun wan to change it lower and blame me for setting such a high pay when boss qn him on the rate!
So for this time I give a suggestion (just a suggestion) for this time pay 5 or 6 per hr but set a quota for them to hit and give bonus. Cuz we need 1000 surveys in 9 days which is DAMN tough and impossible and so we need ppl! He said he is worried we cannot get ppl. Thats why i tell him to up the per hr but he say no margin and cannot he will only up if desprate. He said:" If they(the poly students out there) wan to do other jobs with higher pay(which is definitly got) and we cannot get ppl then so be it." Is like WTF he is thinking rite! He was being constrainted and he can think like that...
Next he said:" We pay them so high at 6per hr is like paying them executive level assuming they work 10 hrs a day 30 days a week they will get 1800 per mth. Which is as good as hiring me." The stupid qn is where got ppl(needless to say temps) work 10 hrs a day 30 days straight a mth de?!?! Then next he said one phrase that I SIMPLY DULAN and cannot take it:" if i pay them so high, as much as i am paying you, might as well you quit and I hire one of these people to do your job."
BLOODY rude right?!?! Kaoz and he AIR BRAIN one lor.
I have alraedy printed my letter n signed. Since he think he can do it. Let him do it. Let him DIE. I wanna quit this job FOR SURE and not wait till Dec for the bonus. Its damn impossible for me to do anything more with the stupid idiot.
Tata for now >þ 5:29 PM ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
TAG ME BEFORE YOU LEAVE. THANKS! <3
Pls remember after posting ur tag, click on the "tagboard" link again to manually refresh the flashbox to see ur tags. Arigato~~ <3