Job review + January ending + Filial Piety. Monday, January 28, 2008
Yeah I'm free for awhile now so decided to do some blogging... Internet access granted but limited cuz the IT blocked those pages that had to do with chatting/games/others... So cant tribal, cant msn. sianzzed.. Boss nt ard, BL half-day, so now slacking first.
Yesterday I was thinking about my job, half hearted on staying on. Due to being juz a contract job plus low benefits plus low pay... Think already very sianzzed... But wat makes me wanna stay on is that since this is like a 1-yr contract, I should how also tahan the 1 yr so that on my next job hunt at least wont look bad like I didn't fullfill the 1 yr then leave... But then thinking of what I am doing, its not like I dun like, but its more like this is not what I studied for/aim to do... If I Detest this job, i would have thrown my letter in Dec.. What I am doing now, anyone can do also... Dun need a degree person to do... I wanna do something related to finance side like most of my friends are in... So I was thinking I should stay on for now but meantime take a look and see what financial modules I can take up, then can part time study those then upon graduation either request them to transfer me to finance side, or I can go seek other job that is related to finance. Like that better hor? What you all think leh? Actually, BEST is to set up my own business... Haha! I havent forsake my theme restaurant concept yet.. lolz!! :P
Last nite my headache keep throbing, making my head beri pain, cant sleep.. toss around till 5am then buay tahan get up take panadol, then 5.30+am then managed to get some decent sleep wif no disturbance from the pain. So actually my sleep is from 5.30 to 8+ only.. 2+hrs... But woke up that time still got slight thumping, now surprisingly dun have liaoz. Juz feeling sleeeeppyy... This morning my grandpa come back from his Qi Gong wif elbow bleeding.. kindda shock but he say he juz rub against the lift door only then like that.. aiyo...
Haiyo so many problems with me this January.. January alone got Headache la, food poisoning la, bus/mrt faults&accidents la, mum's heart & blood pressure problem la, etc... So suay like that... HOPEFULLY the new year can be a better one but by the horoscope/feng shui/sheng siao say might nt be.. >_<... Read this really touching article that was circulating on email. Copied the last few summarized paragraph to share with you all. Do take some time to read this even though it is in chinese. It really drive out a hot flame of emotion from my heart - filial piety.