这个女生

金鼠年快乐!- Cloverfield review
Thursday, February 07, 2008
What I loved most: On-The-Scene effect
What I really hated: Draggy beginning
Compared to Blair Witch Proj, this is definitly much better. I love the "first person" shooting way of fliming, as it can put u On-The-Scene, feeling the excitment, the tension, the horror, everything. Especially when the explosion happened at start, and the bridge collapsing, i had almost wanna jump on my feet and run with everyone... but juz that I am in the cinema which forbades my actions. The cinematic effect is really cool too as it envelopes me straight in to the whole story, as if I am part of it happening too. Love the monster, and it is definitly not like Alien-ly type, when i felt it more of a combination of a Game monster, abeet gozilla cum alien cum game type of monster. The ending song theme is cool too, if you sat throughout till the end to listen. It will send shivers back as u will be reminded of the attacks of the monster and all the mixture of feelings felt in the movie. Although throughout the whole movie i felt it was good, the ending is like "...What happen next?..." Wished the director would put a conclusive ending to it, and not with the camera being put out of action.
Story: 3/5 stars
Acting: 4/5 stars
Direction: 4/5 stars
Visuals: 4/5 stars
Overall: 4/5 stars
Tata for now >þ
1:46 AM
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
^^BUDDIES^^ Pssst Words :P
NiChOlAs
MeIsIeW
SiHuI
LiRu
ChongWei
TongLi
XinYi aka Eileen
XinYi aka Sindy
JieQi
LayHoon
sHeNnOn
AbeL
JeRRy