Coupled with the goood cooling holida-ish weather… THIS WEEK is the BEST Relaxing week in Infineon for the many many months~~~ Cuz all of the biggie Cats (bosses) went to GOAL ALIGNMENT @ Beijing, left the little hammies (hamsters aka rats) around…. We simply enjoyed this relaxing peace period sia~~ Ytd Torishya said it had been ages since she saw me being so happy at work already… **opps**… Actually I promised her I wud update my bog, but however I really dunno wat to type here…haha~ **I am sure when she saw this she will come over n pinch my face for mentioning her here** haha!!!
Anyway back to work topic, of cuz muz know the cyclinial effect… when you are having the highs, the lows will come… I noe man cuz anticipated that after they come back, there will be TONS of reports to do and compile… sighz~~ WORK GOES ON… juz like "Life Goes On"… but Work NEVER ends… Unless they sack u or u resigns.. Just like life… Juz now I come across this phrase "2 things life cant escape from - Death and Taxes"… haha!! TRUE? haha!
Oh yah for those who had not heard my complains…Our coy is gonna have scheduled leaves - compulsory to take leave - infineon will shut off operations - from 24th Dec till 2nd Jan, returning work on the 5th Jan (mon). Suk cuz its eating up our leaves.. Contracts who do not have enuff leave to take will be forced to take unpaid leaves... Then heard that got a 2nd wave.. I guess might be for the CNY… For this upcoming break period, I really wud like to get out of SG awhile, but looking around, to get OUT of SG this period is the most expensive one.. Everywhere as long as OUT OF SG, wud be ex… I hope our grp can org something to Msia… at least its out on our own, no need take plane/coaches.. Wont be that exp I guess? Really anticipating and looking forward to something.. Haha~ Also with this in mind, it juz makes me feeling even more HOLIDA-I-ISH… Hen Bu De jump on board a plane n get out of sg now.. Ya.. NOW… haha!!!
TML (Thursday) wud be my first Aerobic class at the Yishun Sports Stadium… was half anticipating, half nervous… cuz first time go to these type of exercising classes and dunno wat to expect from there… A lot of ppl ask me why suddenly go, and go alone? Haha.. Cuz I had wanna have a exercise routine every week to slim down.. However my determination always crumble… IF go to a Paid class, I wud definitly force myself to go… then also, I had been waiting all my life for ppl to company me to such classes but everytime it did not happen… juz like the "hip hop dance" class that was supposed to go n join with my sis last sat, but my sis had to sprain her ankle a day before I say I gonna book… o.O''' guess I fear of the unknown, and wud like to have ppl with me so I wud nt be afraid and wont be lonely... But sianzz already of waiting… hence decided to be brave n attend to my Chong1 Dong4 to register for it alone...
Sometimes things can get really dull in life… but however like the tide, the ups will come.. (juz dun mention the downs)… But I think the a more appropriate reference can be THE MOON, as there is the dark side to it, as well as the bright side… Sometimes u see it full, and sometimes u don't see it at all, but it is still there… Sometimes u see the crescent, but mixed with the useen completeness of darkness… Life is liddat… As well as my emo recently… sometimes it is eating me up, sometimes it is gone… sometimes its nibbling me… hahz… wat a way to describe but this is how it goes for me... K enuf of this... stay positive hor.. STAY.... #_#