^.^ very long never get buried in love songs... and 101 of them.. haha!! its like a late valentines gift... haha...
Inside I Found a song i really really loved!
::Debbie Gibson: Lost in your Eyes::
I get lost in your eyes, and I feel my spririts rise, and soar like the wind, is it love that i am in?
I get weak in a glance, isn't that what's called romance? And noe i know... Cause when I am lost, I can't let go...
I don't mind not knowing what i am headed for. You can take me to the skies. It's like being lost in heaven. When I'm lost in your eyes... I just fell. Don't know why, Something's there we can't deny.. And when I first knew.. was when I first looked at you...
And if I can't find my way, if salvation seems worlds away.. Oh I'll be found, when I am lost in your eyes... I get weak in a glance, Isn't this what's called romance? Oh I'll be found... When I am lost.. in your eyes...
Also i found this lyrics... sad till very nice::
::England Dan - Its sad to belong ::
Yes, its sad to belong to someone else, when the right one comes along.so I'll live my life in a dream world, for the rest of my days. Just you and me walking hand in hand, In a wishful memory... Oh, I guess it's all that it will ever be... I wish I had a time machine, I could, make myself go back until the day I was born, Then I would live my life again, And rearrange it so that I'd be yours from now on...
Tata for now >þ 11:30 PM ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
TAG ME BEFORE YOU LEAVE. THANKS! <3
Pls remember after posting ur tag, click on the "tagboard" link again to manually refresh the flashbox to see ur tags. Arigato~~ <3